Pros & Cons
- The best thing about working at VMware is definitely the culture. Everyone is very inclusive, friendly and always happy to help and support your growth.
- Our company values and culture. Everyone is extremely supportive of you and friendly and will help you when you need it.
- The culture is great and they have a very strong and tight-knit graduate community.
- US Style perks package (Health care, fitness rebates) Top tier tech/infra vendor, higher technical ceiling.
- Because you are representing a major software vendor in the industry, there's a lot of pressure to really know your stuff especially when it comes to customer facing activities.
- No clear central documentation on internal processes