LGBTQ+ at GHD
At GHD, LGBTI+ inclusion means continuing to support a workplace where people feel comfortable and empowered regardless of their sexual orientation
- In 2016 GHD established a National LGBTI+ Reference Group, a group that is now supported by a growing network of more than 200 LGBTI+ allies across Australia and an executive sponsor on GHD's Australian Leadership Team (ALT).
- GHD is recognised as a Bronze Employer by the Australian Workplace Equality Index. As one of 39 Bronze Employers, GHD is considered an active employer in LGBTI+ inclusion.
- GHD is a member of Pride in Diversity, which is Australia's first and only not-for-profit workplace program designed specifically to assist Australian employers with the inclusion of LGBTI+ employees.
- GHD’s commitment to LGBTI+ inclusion is part of their broader diversity and inclusion strategy which is embodied within the company's strategy.
- In 2021 GHD developed an LGBTI+ Action plan which documents their commitments to achieving their aspirations for the LGBTI+ pillar of inclusion in an Australian context. Read GHD's LGBTI+ Action Plan.