DXC Technology takes pride in being the leader in integrating mission-critical systems and operations with innovative solutions across the Enterprise Technology Stack to drive new levels of performance, competitiveness and customer experience.
Our Graduate Program is designed for talented, passionate graduates who are looking to join an agile leader with global reach and talent, innovation platforms, technology independence and an extensive partner network and work with clients in 70 countries.
Job Role Essentials
- Perform routine analyses of voice/data network needs. Gathers information and provides assistance for integration and installations to ensure effective customer network architectures.
- Assist in testing and documenting current network technology baselines for both hardware and software to determine networking needs.
- Assist in developing technical standards and interface applications. Gathers information and investigates issues; recommends possible solutions.
- Technical resource for internal teams to ensure consistent knowledge of network architectures.
- Report and monitor system utilisation to guide short term information technology investment decisions as related to voice/data network solutions.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
- Organisational skills to balance and prioritise work
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Your journey starts from Day 1.
You will take part in a structured induction program where you will have the opportunity to meet other graduates from your cohort across Australia and New Zealand and undertake training to get you up to speed with the DXC environment and build your interpersonal skills.
What's in it for you?
- A stimulating 12-month program with a company that is well positioned to grow and deliver true innovation and value to our customers
- Opportunities to collaborate with senior leaders on various projects
- Ongoing training and development
- A people manager and buddy to help guide and support you from Day 1
- A variety of social and cultural activities to extend your networking and team building skills
To be eligible for our Graduate Program, when submitting your application, you should be:
- An Australian citizen
- In the final year of your degree or have completed your university studies within three years at the time of your application
Application closes: 7th November 2021, 11:59PM (AEST).
Apply now, don't miss out!
If you need assistance in filling out the employment application, require a reasonable accommodation while seeking employment or have any questions about the process, please e-mail us at email@example.com