Gender Equality at AECOM
When we have gender equality, it benefits everyone.
As one of only 120 Australian businesses to be named by the Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA) as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality, we want to ensure both women and men receive the same opportunities to build their careers.
At AECOM, we are honest about our progress on gender representation – whilst we have made significant improvements over the years, there is more for us to do and we are committed to this change, seeing the benefits for our people, our clients and our communities.
Some highlights of our work towards gender equality include:
- Setting gender diversity targets for overall and women in leadership
- Offering comprehensive policies and practices to ensure equal opportunity at all stages of the employee lifecycle
- Providing all employees with the flexibility they need to do their best work
- Providing career support and networking opportunities for women across our business through our mCircles program
- Rolling out a series of inclusion training to all staff
- Celebrating the diversity of our talent through key gender-focused events